KDP Publishing Services
In A Nutshell
For authors who wish to publish themselves via KDP, we provide stand-alone services to ensure that your book has professional assistance to help it stand out amongst the millions of other books on Amazon. As Amazon is now the world's biggest bookseller, becoming a top author on Amazon can be life changing, so it is important that your book is at the top of its game.
What It Costs
The price is dependent on various factors:
As our services are provided on a stand-alone basis, you can pick and choose between what you do and don't need.
For more information and to discuss this service further, please Contact Us.
"Once again Rowanvale has come up trumps with my latest book, Darren's Dilemma. I have a few more in the pipeline and will be turning to Rowanvale again."
- John Davies, author of Captain Beany and the Meateorite, The Mystery of The Missing Vizsla and 12 other titles, all published by Rowanvale Books
What The Package Includes
- Proofreading and Copy-editing = it is crucial that self-published books on KDP are professionally edited and proofread, as typos and grammatical errors are a sure-fire way to receive poor reviews from readers which can be incredibly detrimental to an author's reputation. With our package, you can choose to include up to one Copy-edit and two rounds of Proofreading to help ensure your book reads like a bestseller
- Bespoke Cover Design = it is true that people judge a book by its cover. KDP offers cover templates but with millions of books self-published by KDP, you can imagine how many books use the same cover design! Working with one of our talented designers, you can have a Bespoke Graphic Design or Illustrative Cover Design produced to represent both your author style and your book to rival other top books in your genre. Browse examples of our cover designs in the Design Galleries
- Cover and Internal Formatting/Typesetting = Formatting a book yourself can be a nightmare, especially if you aren't from a design background! With 50+ hyperlinks, steps and pages all to do with formatting, when using KDP, it can be very confusing to know where to start! Our designers are experienced in formatting eBooks, paperbacks and hardbacks for KDP, as well as following their extensive specifications and requirements which can be very complicated for a non-designer
- KDP Set-Up Service = One of our Project Account Managers can assist you by getting you set-up on KDP, publishing your book for you and then handing back control of the account to you with guidance on how to continue on
- Amazon Analysis & Assistance = Once a book is published on KDP, the hard work is just beginning! In order for a book to sell, it has to have exposure. Amazon provide exposure to the top books in each category, but getting your book to the top position can be extremely tough! Our Marketing & Aftercare Team are experienced in helping authors increase their book sales and category rankings, specifically on Amazon. Using top industry specialist software, the team will do an extensive keyword analysis for your book to help pick the strongest keywords to give it the most potential. They will also perform extensive category research to help find niche categories to get you more sales. This research also helps establish how many sales that day would be needed to make the book rank in the top 10, as well as how many are needed in order for the book to be the new #1 bestseller.
- Marketing & Aftercare Service = You can pay on an hourly basis to have the support of our Marketing & Aftercare Team to help you get started with marketing and/or improve your book sales for as long as you need them! They are skilled in assisting in all aspects of marketing including online (blogs, social media, Amazon rankings, paid advertising, author websites, podcasts, book reviews etc) and offline (book launches, school visits, approaching physical bookshops, stocking in libraries etc). Their assistance is very fluid and entirely dependent on the needs of the author!
Get In Touch
Learn more in our free publishing guide, which gives you a more detailed look at the process, or by speaking to one of our Publishing Advisors, who would be happy to walk you through all the details you need to begin the process.
“When I found Rowanvale, they seemed like the perfect publishing house for me and my books, almost like it was too good to be true! But they really are everything they say they are.”
– D. Bishop