What international distribution do you offer?
We provide global distribution for our e-books and paperbacks, therefore all our books are available for retail from international retailers, as well as those based in the UK. Some of the locations, to a name a few, that our books are distributed to include UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, Brazil, Russia, South Korea and India. Our distributor is one of the market leaders and by distributing globally, the book can be printed as close as possible to the end customer. This means that printing in market increases the speed of delivery to the customer, as well as reducing the environmental impact.
Related Questions: eBook and Paperback Publication (Distribution)
- How is the RRP of a paperback book calculated?
- How does print-on-demand (POD) technology work?
- What is ‘sale or return’?
- Am I allowed more than 20 complimentary author copies of my paperback initially?
- I have heard that there could be a compromise on quality when using the print on demand service, is this true?