What does the free editorial feedback involve?
The editorial feedback that we provide alongside quotes for publication are free of charge. One of our Writing Advisors will review the sample provided, and analyse aspects of the text and story-line, such as dialogue structure, character development and sentence structure, that might benefit from editorial attention. The idea of the free editorial feedback is to demonstrate what the Proofreading & Copy-Editing part of the publishing process might involve.
Related Questions: Submitting a Book for Publication
- What is the deadline for my manuscript being complete?
- Would you expect a follow up book?
- Why do I need to provide a synopsis for editorial feedback?
- Do I need to register my work for copyright protection before I send you a sample?
- Can I have editorial feedback even if my manuscript isn’t finished?