How long will you sell my book for?
As part of full publication packages, a title may be sold indefinitely, as this depends on how well any book is selling. For instance, within paperback publication, we hold, store and distribute your books for a minimum of 24 months, and then for as long as the books are selling via our Book Store and/or online retailers.
Related Questions: eBook and Paperback Publication (Distribution)
- What international distribution do you offer?
- How is VAT applied to books?
- How does print-on-demand (POD) technology work?
- I have heard that there could be a compromise on quality when using the print on demand service, is this true?
- Am I allowed more than 20 complimentary author copies of my paperback initially?