Do you accept controversial subject matter?
While many traditional publishers may be wary of taking on controversial content, we accept a wide variety of genres from many different viewpoints, as literature is all about expressing different ideas and mentalities. We therefore wish to be as open and flexible about this as possible. We place disclaimers on books that contain any content that may be unsuitable for some readers, and so it is the reader's choice whether they decide to purchase a particular book or not (meaning that our authors are protected from backlash). There is some content that we cannot accept, and, therefore, if you can confirm that the content of your book fits within these guidelines, we will have no problem with reviewing it for publication.
To view our Manuscript Guidelines, please let your Publishing Advisor know.
Related Questions: Submitting a Book for Publication
- Can I have editorial feedback even if my manuscript isn’t finished?
- What is the deadline for my manuscript being complete?
- What format do I need to submit my manuscript in?
- Why do you need me to send a sample of my manuscript?
- Do I need to register my work for copyright protection before I send you a sample?