My Writes is sure to broaden the minds of readers. Tracey Odessa Kane has a natural gift for opening the eyes of her audience, allowing them to clearly see the injustices of the world as well as its beauty.
Her balanced and thought–provoking collection of poetry will inspire readers and set them on their own course to happiness, forgiveness and peace. Kane perceptively handles hard-hitting topics such as child abuse, religion, war, rape and discrimination, weaving her words to skilfully switching between themes and poems.
Her words are sure to mesmerise readers and could possibly be seen as a much-needed wake up call to the masses.
Other titles by Tracey Odessa Kane
- Author: Tracey Odessa Kane
- 109 pages
- Publication Date: 30/04/2015
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-910607-22-0
- EPUB ISBN: 978-1-910607-19-0
- MOBI ISBN: 978-1-910607-20-6
- PDF ISBN: 978-1-910607-21-3