Custom Book Cover Design Service
The book cover design is often argued to be the most important aspect of a book, as this is what catches the reader’s attention first and is often the ultimate factor in the purchase decision. Why opt for a templated, basic cover that might lose a reader’s interest when you can ensure that your book cover design is entirely unique?
In a nutshell
Work with one of our talented designers to produce a one of a kind, custom book cover design that will ensure your title stands out from the crowd. Your designer will collaborate with you to create a bespoke, beautiful, high-quality masterpiece that truly reflects your work.
What it costs
Book Cover Design - Graphic Design:
£99.00 - £135.00
Book Cover Design - Bespoke Artwork:
£155.00 - £185.00
If you live outside of the UK, please ask your Publishing Advisor the correct price for your country.
Graphic Design Cover:
Image manipulation such as blending of multiple images, removing components of an image, manipulating scene colours, touch-up of images; multiple amendments permitted, including font and text change.
Bespoke Artwork Cover:
A one of a kind, custom artwork piece that will ensure no book ever produced will look exactly like yours.
Browse examples in the Design Galleries.
Why do we do this?
We include the Book Cover Design Service as part of our publication services, as we believe that a unique and high-quality cover can make all the difference towards a book's reputation. The Book Cover Design Service is also available as a stand-alone option, which means that you can ensure your book cover design truly reflects the tone and content of your work, and can use it wherever and however you choose to publish.
How do we do this?
- Personal, one-to-one contact - A dedicated Account Manager, who will be your personal contact during the book cover design process and can discuss options with you from a professional perspective
- Discussion of your ideas - We encourage you to provide as much information as possible such as images and book covers for inspiration, sketches and written thoughts
- Three different concepts - Often providing completely different ideas or variations on a particular theme if this is important to you, such as different looks for a main character. Colour palettes are often discussed and your input is encouraged
- Your feedback - Used by your Designer to create a complete design, using your suggestions and amendments. You can pick between elements of all three designs in a ‘mix-and-match’ style method to design the book cover that is right for you
- Amendments - At the complete design stage, a further set of amendments is permitted from you before the final book cover design is produced
- Final Design - Once you have approved the final book cover design, your Designer will then provide you with the cover artwork in the appropriate file formats
…Rowanvale Books make dreams come true! I never thought I would be lucky enough to actually get a book published, but with the help of Cat, Sarah and the team, I have! From the very beginning I have found them to be honest and helpful. I have been given guidance all the way through the process and have been linked up with a very talented illustrator, Jennifer Kirkham. As a new writer I had no idea of the process of publishing a book, but Cat explained everything in a clear way, which was easy to understand. Rowanvale have been in constant contact, and have answered all of my queries personally and very quickly. Thank you so much!…Rhian Howells, author of I'm Still Your Auntie
They also used our Proofreading & Copy-Editing Service, Book Illustrations Service, Paperback Publishing Service and Marketing & Aftercare Service